MAB Powertec provided project and engineering services for Lempäälän Energia and their 7MW heat plant project on Viialantie. The heat plant uses fuels, such as wood chips, byproduct from the sawmill industry and peat.
The heat plant uses a small scale fluidized bed boiler and the fuel receiving station designed for the project is an innovative mobile receiving station.
Our services consisted of the following:
- the project manager for the venture
- the project and engineering services for the customer
- development of the plant concept, innovative fuel receiving station
- permits for the concept
- EIA (environmental impact assessment) of the new heat plant
- EPC material for inquiries and issues regarding contracts
- supervision of suppliers and the advisement during implementation
- site supervision and safety coordinator