Haapajärven Lämpö Oy is currently developing a new environmentally friendly heat plant, which will be situated in the same area as the already existing Rantakatu heat plant.
The new hybrid plant will use local fuels for its heat production. In addition, it will produce a portion of its own energy demand using solar energy.
The fuel power efficiency of the heat plant will be 20MW.
The new hybrid bio-plant of Haapajärven Lämpö is a public procurement where MAB Powertec’s expertise has played an important role as the owner’s engineer service provider.
Our services consist of the following components:
- the project manager of the venture
- the expertise and engineering services
- design of the heat plant concept
- permits for the concept
- investment grant applications
- EIA (environmental impact assessment) of the new heat plant
- architect services
- EPC material for inquiries
- supplier supervision
- issues regarding contracts
- site supervision
- life cycle services
For more information about the project contact Wolfgang Ludwig, +358 40 1366151